Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday, 6 MAY 2016 :: Checking in and catching up with everything

Today I am trying to re-start the blogging process and work through my decisions about where to commit my time and energy.  Right now, I don't know what will happen to/with this blog.  We will all have to wait and see.

Since starting my Faith and Prayer blog topic, I am moving toward it as my senior commitment.  It is the topic I am most interested in... and where my energy goes anyway.

I have also discovered that the ideas I might put here will fit in their separate categories... so I am not sure I need a gathering spot here.  I am still deciding.

So, until next time,
Think about making life better !!   :-)


In Christ,
Deborah Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog on sharing ideas for progress, change, growth, and many other topics. I hope you will share your thoughts here, but keep them nice, respectful, clean, G-rated, clear, and easy to understand... not asking too much, is it !! Your comments will be moderated before a decisions is made on posting them. Thanks.